Athletic Greens Facts are committed to yielding with all applicable privacy laws that govern however athletic greens facts collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal information.
Athletic Greens Facts will collect your personal data for the purpose of providing you with health care and for directly connected functions. For example, athletic greens facts may collect use or disclose personal information:
- For use by a multidisciplinary treating team;
- To liaise with health professionals, Medicare or your health fund;
- In an emergency wherever your life is at risk and you can’t consent;
- To manage our hospitals, including for processes relating to risk management, safety and security activities and quality assurance and accreditation activities;
- For the education of health care workers;
- To maintain medical records as required beneath our policies and by law; or
- For other functions needed or permissible by law.
Personal information could be shared between athletic greens facts facilities to coordinate your care. We conjointly source some of our services. This may involve U.S. sharing your personal data with third parties. For example, we source the conduct of our patient satisfaction surveys to a contractor WHO could write to you seeking feedback concerning your expertise with athletic greens facts.
We could source data and knowledge storage services (including archiving of medical records), which could involve storing that data outside. Where we tend to source our services we tend to take cheap steps in the circumstances to make sure that third parties, have obligations under their contracts with athletic greens facts to obey with all laws about the privacy (including security) and confidentiality of your personal data.
Athletic Greens Facts will sometimes collect your personal data directly from you, but generally could want to gather it from somebody else (for example, a relative or another health service provider). We can solely do that if you’ve got consented or wherever your life is in danger and that we got to offer emergency treatment.
We cannot use or disclose your personal data to the other persons or organizations for the other purpose unless:
- You have consented;
- The U.S.e or disclosure is for a purpose directly connected to providing you with health care and you’d expect us to use or disclose your personal data during this way;
- We have told you that we can disclose your personal data to different organizations or persons; or
- We are permissible or needed to do therefore by law.
You have the correct to access your personal information in your health record. You can conjointly request Associate in Nursing change to your health record must you believe that it contains inaccurate data.